Be Careful What You Wish For
Success Tips for Women that Prepare You to Receive
Most of us have heard the phrase "Be Careful What You Wish For…You Just Might Get It"
I've worked with many women to uplevel their careers, seeking new careers or in the midst of starting a new business. There are key areas of wishing for success that are discussed in this article that you can be taken away with a personal action plan. Ready to take notes? This article will be helpful to women entrepreneurs who really want to make a difference in the world.
The saying mentioned above has a slightly negative connotation – for example, be careful to NOT create something in your life you DO NOT want.
As a woman entrepreneur or career woman, this can be a powerful message if you use it in your favor.
As you wish for more success, it is highly important to align yourself with that success. And to be prepared when it shows up so you are not missing out on opportunities.
Let me give you some examples and tips to help you prepare for RECEIVING WHAT YOU WISH FOR…
Examples of Wishes you might have:
- I wish to have 4 new clients this month.
- I wish to be offered an opportunity to speak or showcase my business to a large audience.
- I wish I had an assistant.
- I wish it was easeir to be successful.
- I wish I could partner with other women to expand my career / business.
- I wish I could make more money.
- I wish they would buy my product.
- I wish new clients could find me easily.
Questions to ask yourself so you are prepared to have your wish fufilled:
- Am I organized enough to take on more clients – time, energy and planning?
- Am I clear on who my ideal client is so that I can find them and they find me?
- Am attracting the right clients now who appreciates me and pays willingly?
- Am I really open to new ventures, opportunities and the journey or am I stuck in HOW everything MUST happen?
- Am I clear on my message and how I can serve?
- Am I clear on what I need an assistant for and am I willing to train them?
- Am I willing to step up my game without being competitive, jealous or resentful?
- Am I able to communicate my ideas and be truly open to a co-creation?
- Am I too focused on the hard way or am I aligned with my intuitive guidance and grace?
- Am I consistently practicing inner growth and letting go of beliefs that hold me back?
- Am I willing to invest in myself, my business and even in their product or do I just want them to buy from me?
As you can see, the lists can go on and on. It is necessary to be careful what you wish, if you are not prepared for it – it will likely not happen, be short-lived or it will be hard, disappointing and without much joy!
So what is the answer here?
Being prepared for what you want to show up, of course! Knowing what you want is necessary. From there you line yourself up with the results of receiving it! (BE that woman who has what you want – the inner and outer ways she shows up)
Here are a few tips to get you going:
- Maybe you need to take a class, get training, learn new skills, hire a coach.
- Get clear on business plans, goals, timelines.
- Learn to ask for the sale with confidence and pride.
- Stop hiding.
- Expand on your your abundant money beliefs- this is a big one for many.
- Decide right now to set new boundaries, when you are willing to say yes and when to say no.
- Stop focusing on what is not working and work on yourself instead.
- Engage, engage, engage – don't just expect others to support you when you are not really willing to support them.
- Embody feminine empowered success traits in mind, body and spirit.
BE the woman who is living and enjoying these wishes fulfilled!
The coaching programs I offer at Empower the Dream prepare new clients for this journey. We start the process by consciously claiming their leadership and crafting beliefs of a Feminine Leader – then quickly shift into them by taking action from that place. (see client testimonies)
Making it happen gets down to implementing the essentials – exactly what you need, when you need it, and nothing you don't. Focus on being the woman with the wishes fulfilled and and soon you'll experience more of the ease and results you long for in your business – while creating generous income and impact along the way.
Empower The Dream