I did it again today, I got all weird about my belief in how awesome I am. Do you ever do that? Doubt your current abilities to have and do just exactly what you want? Start talking crappy stuff to yourself in a whisper that no one else can hear but YOU?
Yep, I get it.
It happens to me when I am in a phase of pushing myself forward and into a new area of personal upleveling.
What about you?
Maybe you haven’t really gotten the stellar results from your clients, career or life that you wanted YET. So, you might feel like you’re a fake, nobody special or fear that the end is coming too soon and you’ll be forgotten.
What feels even harder is deep inside you don’t feel you have accomplished enough or helped enough people or got to experience in the outside life what you pulls on your heart and soul. So how’s a woman supposed to keep putting herself out there when the TRUTH you want to believe about yourself is not showing up as truth yet?
I know. I know.
This is why I chose to be a Success Coach for women.
The truth is, you feel like a fake because you don’t believe in yourself completely and that a vicous cycle of the continual berating your self-esteem has gotten.
Over the past few years your life or career aspirations may have moved slowly or not at all. You know tons of stuff but it doesn’t seem to be working for you right now.
Lack of results or inconsistent results can take a toll on a spiritual woman like you.
What’s even worse is that it can also prevent you from showing up as the leader that you know you are deep inside.
It’s very important to understand where this feeling like a fake or living in fear of what will become of you or the feeling forgotten thing comes from and how you can get rid of it ASAP, or at least replace it with another belief that is more powerful, based on REAL proof, to take its place.
It’s normal to keep getting the results we don’t want when we don’t have the results that we DO want.
Mainly because we don’t believe that it’s possible… and that sometimes will translate on us creating more of the same circumstances that lead to the same results.
Every heard that story of a fly that kept banging its head against the window glass when 2 feet away was an open door?
Sometimes we do the same thing. We don’t know what we don’t know and it leads to a lot of head banging, painful bumps and bruises and our business’ or life joy takes a nose dive.
Nothing and I really mean NOTHING will move until something changes to break the cycle-regardless of what you are told to go out there and DO NEXT.
And focusing on your lack of results is not the answer and it’s not about the results, but about who you’re BEING!
So for simplicity’s sake, here are 3 easy steps to get you there darrrrrrrrling! This is how you can stop feeling like a fake or with a fear of being forgotten, etc….
1. Understand where this feeling comes from so you can shift the disbelief into BELIEF and start getting a different result. Otherwise you will stay trapped in a prison of your own making.
2. Find the results that you already had. They are hiding in plain sight but maybe you can’t see them from the place (and mindset) that you are looking.
3. Take a different action. Have a proven, tested strategy you can implement quickly to get results. The longer you wait, the harder it is!
YOU have to break the cycle! It’s your responsibility.
You can’t operate from this place of disbelief and expect a successful business or life. It just doesn’t happen!
You can do this, you really can – please just ask yourself "what am I waiting for?"
I work with women who are in a transition – where the life they are living is not the one they want. They are ready to find that deeper purpose, change careers, advance a business, or make significant relationship changes….
The desires we have for our life and what we do in our life are so closely related and deeply impact each other.
Below is a great list of topics that can be covered in our coaching experience – some specifics are for women on an entrepreneur path and others are for most career and lifestyle change.
- Uncovering a Deep Felt Compelling Vision
- Commitment to You & Engage More Powerfully
- Transform Who You're Being
- Overcoming Fears, Obstacles and Perceived Limitations
- Create Your Goals, Milestones, Strategies, and Action Plan
- Using Spiritual Modalities in Life or Business
- Understanding and Identifying the Strength in your Feminine Power
- Building Relationships
- Time Mastery
- Increasing Productivity and the 80-20 Rule
- Clarifying Your Niche and Marketing Plan
- Designing Your Business Model
- Stages of Sales + Marketing & Improving Retention
- Design Consultations
- Attracting Prospects and Building Your List
Empower the Dream is where you can bring forth your unrealized desires and make them a reality in your life.
This is how to get started.