What is your money story? All of us have a money story. As women, our money stories can run very deep. They even impact our relationships. For example: There was a time when I was attracting the wrong men into my life because I was unavailable or afraid of rejection and some whispering thought of “I’m not love-able enough” to attract the kind of man I wanted. Surely all due to 2 failed marriages that brought down my self-esteem.
Can you relate?…
The truth I learned was that I had to work on me first before I could be ready to be partnered with a true King.
Once I realized it was my thoughts and doubts and old conditioning that was causing me all this pain, it got so much easier. And once I realized the pain I had with men was the same pain I had with my money story… that is when the financial flow happened!
Our men stories can also impact our money stories. It is true because those 2 areas are passionate to us and we give them the energy of our value.
- Just because you were raised by a single mom, doesn’t mean you have to be one.
- Just because you’ve always relied on a man or someone else to support you, doesn’t mean you’re not capable of generating wealth yourself.
- Just because you’re used to being broke, doesn’t mean you have to be going forward.
- Just because it’s so hard to find a man who actually gets what you and your business are all about doesn’t mean that you have to settle for a less than amazing man just to receive the full level of support.
- And just because you struggle creating the financial abundance that you crave doesn’t mean that money isn’t there for you and never will be.
Do you respect your money now?
We must have awareness of money coming in and going out. It is respecting our finances and giving it proper attention. Hiding and ignoring this is not going to help you in the long run. To be a smart abundant woman with your money flow requires awareness. It’s empowering, gives you knowledge and experience, allows you to make wiser decisions, gives you confidence to be in control of your life. Plus it sets you up in the right momentum to find the solutions for you – all of which generates the flow of money toward you.
When is the last time that you looked at where your money is getting wasted? Perhaps today is a good day to start.
- A little story. Not long ago, I was helping my recently widowed mother get her finances in order. When we started looking at some of the money being spent each month – we were able to make small but better choices that saved her over $250 a month.
- We bought her one of the newer $25 antennas for tv viewing (yes, she still gets lots of channels) and she stopped the satellite account which was costing her $130 per month. Yikes. This one time purchase fulfills her needs and saves her a great deal now each month.
- She has several vehicles but rarely drives them and they are older so we modified her insurance plan to save her $50 a month. Some will get sold too which will be more money to add to her savings and investment portfolios.
- She also modified her time that she will run large appliances, such as when she uses washer or dryer, oven, etc. Changing times will put her electrical energy usage in a lower per watts cost bracket. This equals less waste of money and more in her pocket.
Those are just a few things that you can look at and are easy, smart money changes. There are many other changes I have personally made when I decided to stop wasting money and believing I had to pay for things that were really money wasters. You likely have found some of those yourself. If so, please share in our comment section below.
As a business owner and entrepreneur working from home, which also includes being an investor, I’m interested in creating financial freedom. Isn’t that what we all want, really? I chose to move away from working for others to having control of my time and money. I am also choosing passive income thru my new investments. Staring a personal business or creating passive income is something that many are doing and many more seek to do. I hear this over and over from the women who join me at Empower The Dream in my coaching programs. What about you?
Is all debt bad debt?
It is often just a belief that to have debt is bad. Not all of it is. There is such a thing as good debt. What I mean is that you can use a 0% credit card to pay for monthly expenditures and if you pay off each month you get benefits. You can now get benefits in reward points and even cash back. Doing this can actually improve your credit score too. You can look into this at your own back or financial institution. It can be easier to qualify than you might think. This may not be for you but it is something I do which is a secret that no everyone knows about. Maybe you do this and if so, you are surely seeing the benefits. Just to be clear, I am not a financial advisor but sharing with you from a perspective of making your money work for you….and being an abundant woman. Yeah!
Do you know money numbers for your future? Think about the income you want to start earning each month, what is that number? Now imagine experiencing all these things you desire by taking control now. It really is about letting go of the fear, the limiting mindset and belief that you have to follow the rules of another. Your money mindset really does impact what you receive in your life. It’s actually not just a money mindset, it is a self mindset and belief in what you can or cannot have. We’ll be talking about this more in an upcoming feminine mastermind class – #MyLadyBossLife
This class is coming soon, I promise – but if you want to be the first to know and get a head start – comment below with your email and I will send you a quick update. (wink, wink)
I want you to have it all – because I know it is possible for you!
Feminine Mastery and Success Coach
FREE Facebook Group