What is the secret to finding ……. me?
That could be a rather odd question for some. But maybe you get what I mean.
Do you wonder why, at this point in your life, you feel as if you are missing out on really living your divine purpose, manifesting your desires or realizing your fullest potential?
Why are these thoughts lingering and popping up when you least expect it – what's really going on?
The answers may not be what you'd expect.
Here's my take on it, what I've learned from my own experiences and from working with many other women.
Oftentimes, a woman will spend far too much energy denying or trying to cover up who she really is. Not fully expressing herself, hiding or not even knowing who she is. Or she holds back from saying what’s really on her mind and holding back her unique perspective out of fear that no one will understand her or support her…..
Just recently one of my clients admitted that she feels as if there’s this whole other huge dream life hiding within her and begging to find a way out. But she’s been ignoring it and holding it all in… out of fear. Fear of being judged, of people not truly understanding her, of what it will mean if she really lives from her true being. She's tired of it all and tired of asking herself – who am I?
Does this feel like anything you've experienced? If so, I have some good news that will help!
You have a couple of choices here: You can keep trying to hold it all in and never be fully expressed from your true being. You may continue feeling like you're missing out; on the verge of explosion at any moment; unexplainably busting into tears; losing your passion for life, love, and the level of success that includes a deeper purpose, deserved abundance and true happiness.
Eventually, escaping the pain all that pressure causes may require drinking too much alcohol, pretending, choosing people unwisely, over-shopping, over-eating or any of a dozen other distractions. Eventually, you will have an eye-opening awareness and embarrassingly see yourself from an unsavory perspective and think, “Oh. My. God. How did I get here? This isn’t who I am!”
Or, you have another choice. You can find a way to allow yourself to finally feel safe and truly reveal your beautiful light to the world. The woman who you came here to be. Seriously, this is really the only choice – don't you agree? The only sane choice for your family, and the people who need your help right now.
It was the only same choice for me too. Finding me was up to me!
It's time to believe. You’re not helping yourself,
or anybody for that matter, by holding it all in!
There are some things you can step into right now that are essential to allowing your spirit and light to finally shine.
1. Uncover Your True Values. I am not referring to your traits or personal qualities. But what are the real priorities in your life? You learn about yourself in a very unique way by looking at what you do each day, what you talk about, what surrounds you, how others would describe you, and more. This is also the path to your purpose.
2. Emotional Maturity. Allowing your light to shine and to inspire others requires letting go of the baggage, drama or pain that may have been your point of contention up to now. When you can accept yourself and others, relinquish blame of others (including you!) and take responsibility for your life, (one way or another) you are suddenly able to create from a canvas that is not soiled but of pure positive love.
3. Spiritual Connection. Recognize there is a force bigger that you. When you allow this force, this divine energy in the world to take over, it will lead you in a different direction. A direction away from struggle and into best of you. Learn how to ask and to follow your divine guidance. Trusting life will brings you what you desire when you allow the path to unfold.
This is your time…
I offer several uniquely designed empowering programs at Empower The Dream and they are all designed for women who may be in a life transtion of some sort and life is full of them, by choice or not. And what I described here is often a result of how they impact you…
Life can be crazy, overwhelming and even confusing. Sometimes we get stuck on what's next. We may feel lost on how to create our desired life or how to make a difference in the world. This happen in career, with starting a purposeful business, in personal relationships and many other important areas of life. But you know what? You don't have to stay stuck and you can have more!
That is what we do at Empower The Dream – helping you to be fully expressed in your life and empowered to do what you came here to do!
This is what I want for you:
- I want you to feel powerful, alive and purposeful in the world, in YOUR life.
- I want you to feel confident and beautiful in the skin you are in.
- I want to meet you where you are and hold you in a space of unlimited possibilities.
- I want you to spend your precious life doing what you love, with whom you love, in a state of exceptional joy.
- I want you to gain clarity about how to express your deepest desires and most authentic self.
- I want you to experience exceptional love, joy and feel inspired with purpose.
- I want you to activate your inner power, unique wisdom and experience your full potential.
- I want you to feel empowered in your life and committed to your dreams.
- I want you to know and feel good about your next steps.
And from this place we get to design the specific external actions that are powerfully alligned with YOU and your life mission – versus staying disconnected from your true self and keeping your dreams non-existent.
Empowering women to reach their highest potentials