- We avoid things that could enhance our life. Our bubble is our comfort zone and don’t want to get out of it – we avoid trying new things even if it can improve our life.
- We become fearful of the unknown – going for new job interview or meeting someone new.
- We start to lose confidence. To get out of our comfort zone means testing our personal power. When we don’t try new things or test our personal power – our confidence begins to shrink and doubt grows.
- We start to feel disconnected from others. When our confidence shrinks we close off more and more – become disconnected with others, with our happiness and even our purpose.
- We fear failure and that contributes to closing off.
- We procrastinate because of the fear of failing.
- Our life becomes stagnate, purposeless and even boring.
- We are becoming smaller in our energy, ideas, creativity, motivation.
How to get out of this kind of bubble. It all starts with personal awareness. Start questioning yourself on why you are not feeling happy, disconnected, lost or frustrated with life. Or noticing that you are feeling less confident than you used to feel or that your relationships are changing – less rewarding, authentic, loving, or just less in general. These are signs. You are the center of your universe, and everything is related to you, your perspective and your feelings. This can contribute to why you can’t get motivated, implement new habits or you blame others for the way life is turning out – you’re in the bubble of limited awareness and opportunity.
You’ll learn to be bigger than yourself. You’ll learn that the life we’ve been given is a gift, and we must make the most of it, and not waste a second. You’ll learn that there is nothing more fulfilling than making the lives of others a little better which in turn enhances yours.Being in a bubble can be a good thing when you are intentionally creating your life with positive thoughts – this is great self care and helps you to attract the same back to you for sure. And yet, if you are feeling small, disconnected, frustrated, lacking life and purpose – it’s time to look at the bubble you are living in and decide if it is serving you or hurting you. Perhaps it is time to expand that bubble and allow more of the right things in so you can be more connected to others, discover and experience.
You deserve it all and can have – open up to the possibilities!
Dream big darling….
Need help? Something else to try, click here.