We are now working to update this page to share the Wild Waken Woman Retreat for 2023….Stay Tuned! SOOO excited! 🙂
ARE YOU READY TO RECHARGE FROM THE DAILY GRIND OF 2021 AND STRESS OF LIVING IN THE UHHUM….REAL WORLD? Let’s gather together and immerse ourselves in beautiful retreat setting with sisterhood stories, meditation, movement, soul sessions, special woo-woo rituals, a creative workshop, temple cleansing and most important to experience personal time to reconnect with your soul’s desire. Let’s practice a detox of mind, body and spirit as we replenish and plan for the new year. Including being un-plugged and chore-free. 🙂 Sound inviting?
The truth is, gaining access to your inner wisdom is not to ‘think so hard or consciously’, but to ‘drift’ in your essence and allow space for that to happen. That’s crucial and what we are going for during our time together.
HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF MISSING THE LIFE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE JOYFUL, PLAYFUL AND FUN? Yeah, same here. So, get ready for dance parties, singing, artsy stuff and of course, laughing!
HAVE YOU FELT A NEED TO RECONNECT TO YOURSELF AND TO OTHER POSITIVE WOMEN? Do you ever feel there may be lingering past emotions, wounds, poisons that have hurt you and your relationships or full potential as a feminine woman?
Honest conversations about what matters most, female camaraderie and new friendships are born from this shared experience. And of course, there will be opportunity to commune with your own sweet self.
GOOD NEWS! All of this is being prepared just for you in a private luxury retreat center in the middle of a bustling city – who knew that was even possible? Join us in a private, intimate women only weekend retreat in north Phoenix, AZ.
Saturday, January 1st, 1pm until Sunday, January 2, 1pm, 2022
The Wild, Waken Women Weekend Retreat is a women’s-only 2 day (1pm to 1pm ) live event at the AZ House of Creative Retreats in North Phoenix / Glendale, AZ.
This Women’s Experiential Event Will Highlight & Bring Closure to 2021, PLUS Prepare You for a Glorious New Beginnings.
The Wild Waken Women Retreat lands on January 1 & 2, 2022. Where a group of women will congregate with each other for some soul nourishing sisterhood — with focus on reconnection of all types. Detox negative aspects of your life & within your precious body vessel, dive deeper into your authentic feminine self to uncover personal needs, rebuild trust and create a higher vibrational vision of your precious dreams and goals for the New Year!
We believe retreating is allowing, for a chosen period of time, to seek respite for inner development. It’s for your mental health and inspires creativity, ideas, motivation, and more.
Life often takes us away from an ‘incubation’ time to reflect on what we need to, or to process what just happened or what we want to make happen. By allowing time away from your everyday life, if even for a day, can do wonders. Setting the stage to experience flashes of insight and illuminating the insights that happen.
It’s time to stop holding ourselves in limbo waiting…waiting for the world to change or waiting for permission. But rather to allow in the good, to clean-up & transmute the toxins life has bestowed on the mind-body & spirit of our goddess vessel, and to take back control of our life while reigniting the best versions of ourselves to shine brighter.
Each woman is encouraged to realign with trust in sisterhood and herself, practice methods of releasing stress and blocks in the body chakras, practice breathwork + meditation, enjoy unique creative expression activities, experience a cacao ceremony, and a myriad of other connection exercises and holistic healing + cleansing techniques. Yes, it’s deep and it is gonna be fun!
This event is designed to lift the spirit and shift-up the frequency of positivity + joy so you can access a renewed + empowering view of your life. The energy in a group session like this is indescribable!
Let’s celebrate and discover how to re-activate connection, creativity, health and passion in our lives as we move into the evolved reality that has called our Wild Waken Woman to emerge while we hold the space for the love we need for our evolution.
- All activities are designed to support each unique wild, waken woman to have a healthy and whole mind-body-spirt experience, to be offered time of stress relief, to renew connectivity to divine and self, to disconnect from home and work life, to uplevel mindset, to experience joy, and honor her own personal truth.
- Group Love Sessions & Powerful Share Circles, including, but not limited to: guided meditations, sacred ceremonies, such as a simple cacao ceremony* (see below), sound healing, body movement and aroma technique.
- Art, Word Therapy. Whether you consider yourself an artist or not, you will be at home. We will take you on a journey to explore your inner voice as a creative artist, discover your natural talents and God given abilities, plus have fun in the process. This will be a retreat class + be accessible the entire retreat. You will create something magical & memorial to take home.
- Breakfast includes nutritional, fresh, organic juice elixirs & energy bars. All natural, organic, raw and without additives.
- Luxury Accommodations. You will have the OPTION to stay overnight or come back the next morning. If staying over you can choose a double/triple occupancy rooms. Or, SINGLE OCCUPANCY is an also option, if you choose a private room. You do not have to stay over if you live locally – but we do highly recommend it. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- A $$ Gift Bag to experience more wild, waken women delights.
- OPTIONAL. The Kick off of New Year, New You 3 Day Juice Cleanse (starts after this event for those who opt-in & will receive full guidance, products, + instructions. Additional cost + free gift)
* For thousands of years ancient tribes have considered cacao as a sacred plant with healing properties. Not only was cacao used in ceremonial settings but it was also renowned as a medicinal plant that aids in the healing of and opening up of the heart’s circulation. Because of it’s heart opening qualities cacao is a perfect pairing with meditation, yoga, dancing, and therapeutic work. It facilitates greater connection to other people and to yourself. Additionally, cacao has 40x the antioxidants of blueberries, a super-food with the highest plant based source of iron, full of magnesium for a healthy heart & brain, loaded with calcium.
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to retreat location
- Saturday night dinner, however, we will provide delicious menus with a variety of special food ordering options (vegan, and gluten free too) or you may bring your own. (please, no leaving grounds to get food: we will have refrigerators, oven, stove, microwave & full working kitchen available to use or order from our menu)
- Retreat Cost for Overnight Stay is ONLY $219 in a PRIVATE ROOM
- $159 for SHARED ROOM
- $119 if not staying overnight – you will leave by designated time and return next morning
**All prices are with paid in full plan and include what is listed above
- VIP PACKAGE UPGRADE is optional and includes:
A 3 day cold-pressed, organic, juice cleanse that will begin after the retreat is over and is offered with free upgrade. This is not included in retreat price and must be requested separately.
- Please inquire by emailing Teresa@EmpowerTheDream.com
How To Remit Full Payment or 2 Pay Option
Choice 1 is FULL PAY & BEST VALUE. Indicate room preference via the option box (click drop down to see all options). Once payment received, we will email confirmation of receipt within 24 hours.
Choice 2 is for a 2X PAY PLAN. Indicate room preference via option box (click drop down to see all options). Once 1st payment received, we will email confirmation of receipt within 24 hours.
If necessary, you may pay via ZELLE 602-329-3395 or VENMO to Teresa-Salhi. You must request first by text or email (Teresa@EmpowerTheDream.com / 602-329-3395) with your full name, email address and phone number.
**No refunds offered after December 15, 2021
Join our Wild Waken Women Facebook group. www.Facebook.com/
Meet Your Hostess – Teresa Salhi
Teresa Salhi, CEO & Founder of Empower The Dream, has helped hundreds of women to thrive in their personal lives, business, and career. Specializing in self mastery, purpose, feminine empowerment and attracting their perfect romantic partner; all as a popular Life Coach.
Teresa is a certified law of attraction trainer and was in the Award Winning documentary, Kumare’ The False Prophet. She is Thrive Global contributor and a published author in 365 Moments of Grace anthology book.
She is also the Co-Founder of Berrylicious Juice, Brews & More. Purveyors of Organic, Cold-Pressed Juices, Juice Detox Cleanses, Wellness Super Shots + Plant Based Nutrition Snacks. Mission: To Nourish Brain, Body, & Spirit
Teresa currently resides in Phoenix, AZ, with her beloved husband whom she met while traveling the Mediterranean coast of Tunisia, Africa. She also has one daughter.
Meet Your Co-Hostess – Debra Murrow
Debra is Founder of Color Me Art Spa and helped hundred of people to tap into their inner creative artist even when they didn’t believe they could.
Debra is a Fine Artist, Author and Speaker. She offers unique classes, brings fun and empowerment through art to local events, customizes artistic creations for clients, specializes in bringing words to life with empowering meaning and impact, creates jewelry and so much more.
See Debra’s Special Day Custom Coloring Art at www.COLORMEArtSpa.com
Debra resides in Phoenix, AZ with her husband and children.