Confident Woman Webinar Series Registration
Free to Join!
for entrepreneurs, career women, divorced, single moms, any woman struggling to have what she desires
There's a Reason Why Success Feels Hard Even If You're Taking Action & Doing Your Best
- secretly do not feel good about yourself and doubt who you are what you purpose is,
- do not understand the power of your unique gifts,
- are not able to share your voice of need OR leadership in front of others OR often hide behind others
- do embody natural self love and not feel lovable or valuable from others
- have a resisteance inside that is holding you back from really attaining what you desire (this is a big one most do not understand)
Is this for you?
Look at what is most important to you, is it working? Just because you are successful in one area does not guarantee you are in another.
nd regardless of how hard you work at it, you cannot to get where you really want to be….
In the Confident Woman Webinar Series you will learn:
- The 'Triggers' that are Blocking Your Success and How to Re-code Yours
- The 3 Types of Confidence & the Behaviors that Can Actually Hurt You
- A New Process that Very Few are Teaching on How to Transform Immediately
You wil not be hearing to just do it and that will solve all the problems, there is more to the story and you deserve to know what it is.
Imagine feeling really proud of your amazing accomplishments; in-love with your body and brains; excited to face each day with energy and zest, experiencing happiness with your sexy partner, friends and family. And you have time to give back to others because you are eager and capable to make a bigger difference in the World!
Yes, this is the new you…..
Hosted by Teresa Salhi
Teresa is professional coach, teacher, and certified law of attraction trainer. She was successful in corporate management for over 15 years with teams and clients worldwide. She is passionate about helping women close the gap from where they are to where they really want to be. Teresa is the founder of Empower The Dream; a positive corner of the Internet that provides women much needed resources, inspiration and useful strategies to prioritize heartfelt dreams in their personal lives or purposeful careers.