Do you love sappy, inspiring, edgy, groovin' kind of movies? OMG, me too!
I watched the movie Begin Again from a couple years ago and for the 5th time, because it is that good!
This isn't meant to be a movie review – I really just want to share some inspiration with you. 🙂
Begin Again is about the power of dreams, accessing your wisdom, overcoming life woes and so much more wrapped up in a dance, a love song and a heartbreak….
The acting is pretty good. The songs are killer.
Did I mention Adam Levine and Kiera Knightly, Mark Ruffalo and Ceelo Green were in it?
Now from a woman's perspective I can somehow take myself beyond the too many f-bombs, over drinking and cheating. I watched in tears, joy and that inner tug to be allow myself to be more.
My love for the movie comes from…
- Not allowing yourself to be defined by pain and misfortune
- Owning your unique creative side and the yearning to be expressed, heard and seen
- Love between a man and woman is is not always about romance, sex but possibly a deeper life evolution that gives way to a purpose of authentic giving
- Sometimes your mess is your most gracious and inspiring gift
- It is time to stop hiding your light and to let your lost star shine
- Telling YOUR story YOUR way is the what we most of secretly desire, rarely do and yet – others are waiting for