What does it mean to be a visible woman?
From my perspective it means allowing yourself to be seen in the world for who you are, with personal mastery and confidence. Not always easy and surely not always understood by others.
You are likely feeling the pull to be more too. To be seen and heard. To have love, success and make a bigger impact.
I get that now, but I didn't always. I often wanted to hide behind others or not speak up for fear of being misunderstood or sounding stupid.
- I was afraid to say what I wanted – (or even know what I wanted)
- I was afraid of making mistakes or not being liked
- I didn't have the confidence to step out of my old way of being
- I didn't think I had the skill to learn or the capacity to receive more
- I didn't feel pretty enough
- ..yes, lot of reasons why not
But, at the right time – I got my shit together. I got sick and tired of playing small, feeling invisible, not allowing myself to have the love, the career and the joy….I wanted more and I figured out just what that was. It was mine to decide and have.