Power Of She Academy
 
A Woman's Journey of Self Leadership, Purpose Fulfillment    
+ Spiritual Lifestyle Immersion
 
 


 
What would happen if you put yourself, your purpose and your spiritual practice at the forefront of your life?
 
 
Profound Success. Undeniable Transformation.  Exceptional Fulfillment.  Nothing Less.

 

 




 

It’s the year to activate your dreams.  To celebrate your growth.


 



















It’s the year to activate your dreams.  To celebrate your growth.


 




















Dear Sister,
It's time to let go of scattered living so you can embrace poise & stability.  What an exceptional gift to give yourself as you fully embody your Goddess Spirit.  Come inside where it is safe to explore unique ways to reclaim your life with new empowered choices.


 

 Ask yourself…  

  • ARE you a modern day woman ready to reclaim your personal power & let go of other's expectation of you?  
  • DO you long for the day when you feel safe & connected to yourself & your environment?  
  • ARE you sick & tired of craving a life you don’t have?  
  • DOES your daily dose of energy depend on your next cup of coffee?  
  • IS home your safe haven or do you feel a knot in your stomach before you even open the door?  
  • IS your paycheck spent before you see it in your wallet?
  • HAVE you been accused of being a Miss Drama Diva when all you wanted was to be heard?  
  • HOW many times have you avoided opportunities for love because your heart was closed?   
  • DO you discount your feelings because other people have said you are too sensitive?  
  • EVER sense there's more to life than struggling & paying bills, but not sure what that thing is?  

If you answered YES to any of these questions, dear Sister, we get it. We’ve been there too.  We don’t want you to stay there any longer.   These are the reasons why we took special care to bring you our experienced, knowledgeable and gifted Goddess Power Posse to support you on a personal discovery and life transformation. 

 

Women Need a Better Way...
85% of women are affected by low self-esteem.  Twice as many women as men are affected by depression.  Society teaches us to put others first. To compete vs. collaborate & dominate vs. cooperate.  To say yes when we mean no & no when we mean yes.  Often we get stuck in analysis paralysis vs. listening to our inner feminine wisdom. 
 
What does this get us?    
 
Fatigue, stress,  instability,  illness & more.  Intuition is our soul's guidance & we need a deeper connection.  We must avoid being pushed in so many directions and with too many distractions.  It is our awareness now that can lead us back to home.... 
 


 

 "The Price of False Promises of Success Are Much Higher for Women. We have a 40% Greater Chance of Heart Disease + a 60% Greater Risk of Diabetes. In Recent Years, Women's Stress Increased 18%."


 "Our society promotes burnout, sleep deprivation and stress.  Anxiety creates fear.   Overwhelm creates frustration.   Frustration creates stress.   Stress creates illness, lonliness and depression.  Fatigue prevents you from listening to your internal guidance system which knows what is in your best interest. ..."

   excerpts from Arianna Huffington,Thrive.

 

 

 


 

 

 The Goddess Retreat Virtual Sanctuary -It's Exactly What Your Soul Is Craving. 

It's your initiation to a new way of living infused with health, wealth & abundance consciousness, sacred practices, rituals & healing in all your spaces.  Activate your inner magic, get noticed, manifest & connect with the divine feminine.  Tap into your wellspring of creativity, your feminine essence & allow the transformation to be your north star into 2017. 

 

 

 

Are You Where You Want To Be?

Your emotional wellbeing is KEY to living a balanced life.  When you are in a good space emotionally, you easily access your divine feminine connection. 

This is the place where magic happens.  This is how dreams manifest into reality.

It’s about helping you to connect with LOVE, with who you are at your core and your the essence and awakening of who you are as a woman. This is the medicine to help you get on purpose and to magnetize more wealth & better health.  To magnetize deeper intimate relationships plus the kind that will also bring us together as sisters and co-creators rather than competitors.

It's Time to Step Into & Own Your Feminine Power

Activate your feminine power and life flow

Connect to your inner medicine for life wellness

Stop bitching & complaining or the drama & confusion

Avoid hormonal imbalance & adrenal fatigue

Create financial abundance

Nourish your mind, body, cells with energizing foods & ways of 'being'

Make soulful & sexy connections with men

Create life affirming energy in your sacred spaces

See life from a new filter of new possibilities, habits, experiences & authentic bliss

 

So, If You Desire To....

To own your wisdom to open deeper knowing of your truth

Smash open the glass ceiling that has kept you playing small

Show up with more confidence, magnetism and goddess genius

Live on purpose, with purpose and for a purpose

Access your body wisdom for wellness that works for you

Speak a new language of love, wealth and joy

 

Gift Yourself With this Opportunity!

Tandy Elisala inspires women to be confident and courageous as they take passionate action towards their life purpose. She empowers women to love themselves first and live a life that matters. Through Tandy's 30 years' experience as an executive and coach combined with her experience as a four time cancer thriver and family caregiver, she's learned why self-love and following your passion and purpose is critical and what this truly means.

She is a four time #1 International bestselling author, Huff Post contributor and Certified Success Coach.  Tandy is passionate about helping women recognize their power within to be, do, and have anything they want.   Tandy lives in Tempe, Arizona, with her human, canine and feline family

Teresa Salhi is a Certified Success Coach, Law of Attraction Trainer, Mom, Wife & Community Builder for Brave Women. She decided to make a difference and change the world by helping women to embrace their feminine power and follow their hearts' desire by living from passion, embodying confidence and releasing obstacles so they can truly make their life a legacy

She left a high-powered successful 15 year corporate career to pursue her own dreams and reinvented herself as an entrepreneur and empowerment  mentor for women. Teresa is a best selling author and featured in the award winning documentary "Kumare' The False Prophet". She met her beloved in the Mediterranean country of Tunisia, Africa and they now reside in Phoenix, Arizona.

 

 

Testimonials:

 

  • “Tandy is truly gifted in helping and guiding one through life’s difficulties and challenges. Her caring and teaching ability is unmatched. She is absolutely amazing.”
  • "With Teresa's guidance as my coach, I felt supported stepping into my dream, out of my comfort zone, and into the great unknown.  I know she cares. She is wise, kind, savvy, and understands the world and its intricate workings on a very deep level."
  • “I highly recommend Success Coach Tandy Elisala. She displays incredible care, compassion and unconditional love and support for her clients, combined with valuable knowledge, insights, experience and guidance."
  • "Teresa, has been instrumental in guiding me through my inner self to discover my true being with confidence and new found success in my career and my personal relationships."
  • "Tandy is one of most focused, gifted, compassionate guides I’ve ever worked with."
  • "In the first month alone, I  accomplished countless goals I've been dreaming of for years. I am so grateful for how much my life has changed since working with Teresa"
  • "I have more self-confidence and motivation as a result of working with Tandy. She has helped me focus on the core issues I am dealing with and gain a better perspective of my life, where I am and where I want to be."
  • "I can't even begin to express how much Teresa helped to guide, coach and encourage me. She not only helped me get over fears and obstacles, but she led me to discover my true passion and start a new business. This is by far, one of the best investments I have ever made."

 

 

 

 

Goddess Retreat Virtual Sanctuary
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.

This is the bottom slider area. You can edit this text and also insert any element here. This is a good place if you want to put an opt-in form or a scarcity countdown.